Slideshow

...

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wedge Envy

Wednesday 11 July 2012

I don’t normally like New Look’s style clothes-wise, but I have to say, their shoes lately have been phenom! Especially for their high street prices. It’s not a store I normally shop in, but since I found my Tortoise Heeled Courts in there on an off-chance visit a while ago, I’ve found myself perusing their online shoe gallery more and more often.  

I love a good wedge, especially for the Summer months, and they’re much easier to walk in than stilettos. But my general rule remains the same: go high or go home. The higher the better as far I’m concerned. 



Here are some of my current lust-haves.. 










Neutral Aztec Printed Wedge £24.99 click to buy here
Satin Colour Block Wedges £10.00 click to buy here
London Rebel Black Stripe Cutout Wedges £38.99 click to buy here
White Strappy Wedge £24.99 click to buy here
Cream Crochet and Cork Wedge £24.99 click to buy here
Brown Smash Slingback Wedge £24.99 click to buy here
Oatmeal Feather Print Heel Wedges £24.99 click to buy here
Light Brown Chunky Ankle Strap Wedges £24.99 click to buy here



Looks like I'll have to clear some space on my shoe shelves..



Chloé x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want.Wall © 2014